A big welcome to the folks at Crossfit Metro Center, the newest stop for the Power Supply delivery train. Right downtown in DC at 14th and H, this sister box to Crossfit Bethesda is fresh out of the wrapper and looks awesome. Thanks to Lieven, Judd and crew for welcoming us to the heart of the city.
To begin your Power Supply meal delivery at CrossFit Metro Center, just place an order here.
Here are the ordering basics:
- Choose lunch, dinner or both and pick your portion size (standard or xl)
- Choose to get meals 3 or 5 days a week
- 3 day plans get one delivery on Mondays
- 5 day plans get two deliveries: three meals on Mondays and the remaining two on Thursdays
- The order deadline is each Wednesday at midnight in order to receive meals the following week. I.e., to get meals delivered next week (the week of July 30th), please order by midnight this Wed (July 25th).
If you sign up for a recurring plan, there’s no commitment – you can cancel at any time. And if you want to pause for a short period (e.g. vacation or work travel) you can just email us and we’ll take care of it. We’re shooting for all of our deliveries to be made before 7a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. If that changes as we adjust our delivery routes we’ll keep you in the loop on new times. For more info take a minute to read our note to first-time customers, or just place an order.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.