So awesome to see the local CrossFit community keep spreading its wings to reach new folks. Fired up today to be joining the mix at District CrossFit’s new Southwest location, an incredible space just a pop fly from Nats Park. Thanks to Andrew, Noah and the crew for the great partnership and for rolling out the welcome mat to the new spot.
To begin your Power Supply meal delivery at District CrossFit Southwest, just place an order here (make sure to select the SW location).
Here are the ordering basics:
- Choose lunch, dinner or both and pick your portion size (standard or xl)
- Choose to get meals 3 or 5 days a week (feel free to email us any week with menu mods – ingredient subs or meal swaps)
- 3 day plans get one delivery on Mondays
- 5 day plans get two deliveries: three meals on Mondays and the remaining two on Thursdays
- The order deadline is each Wednesday at midnight in order to receive meals the following week. I.e., to get meals delivered the week of February 4th, please order by midnight this Wednesday (January 30th). Orders placed after this Wednesday will arrive February 11th.
A heads up on substitutions…If there’s ever a meal on the menu you want to swap out for another in the same delivery, shoot us an email and we’ll make it happen. We’re big on simplicity and new things each week, but modifications are cool too.
If you sign up for a recurring plan (set-and-forget, lower cost), there’s no commitment – you can cancel at any time. And if you want to pause for a short period (e.g. vacation or work travel) you can just email us and we’ll take care of it. We’re shooting for all of our deliveries to be made before 7a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. If that changes as we adjust our delivery routes we’ll keep you in the loop on new times. For more info take a minute on our note to first-time customers, check out our chowing tips page, or just place an order.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Drop us an email at email@example.com.