A hearty welcome to the folks at CrossFit Balance, the newest stop for the Power Supply delivery train. CFB is part of the cool Balance gym complex just off Thomas Circle on 14th street in DC. If there’s a sweeter rooftop space for movement and mirth, I need to see it. Thanks to Devin, Danielle and Kori for inviting us to the party there in the city.
To begin your Power Supply meal delivery at CrossFit Balance, just place an order here.
Here are the ordering basics:
- Choose lunch, dinner or both and pick your portion size (standard or xl)
- Choose to get meals 3 or 5 days a week
- 3 day plans get one delivery on Mondays
- 5 day plans get two deliveries: three meals on Mondays and the remaining two on Thursdays
- The order deadline is each Wednesday at midnight in order to receive meals the following week. I.e., to get meals delivered the week of September 17th, please order by midnight this Wednesday (September 12th).
If you sign up for a recurring plan, there’s no commitment – you can cancel at any time. And if you want to pause for a short period (e.g. vacation or work travel) you can just email us and we’ll take care of it. We’re shooting for all of our deliveries to be made before 7a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. If that changes as we adjust our delivery routes we’ll keep you in the loop on new times. For more info take a minute on our note to first-time customers, check out our Paleo resources page, or just place an order.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Drop us an email at email@example.com.